To become a centre of excellence for the development of Islamic studies and social transformation by 2029
- To develop the students’ potential as the candidates of intellectual scholars, organization cadre, and/or professional Islamic practitioner.
- To improve theories, concepts and models of Islamic studies for social transformation.
- To promote community empowerment through workshop, guidance, consultation, training, and advocacy.
- To become in a leading faculty in Islamic studies and social transformation, as well as to produce qualified graduates who have capacity to compete and to integrate between science and Islamic teachings.
- To be a sustainable faculty supported with excellent governance.