UMS Scholarship aims to help new students with good achievement and academic abilities, or students to need financial assistance. UMS Scholarships are provided for undergraduate students (S1) and post-graduate (S2) which are divided into several programs.
UMS Scholarship for undergraduate,
- Kyai Ahmad Dahlan Scholarship (Beasiswa Kyai Ahmad Dahlan);
- Scholarship for Talented Student (Beasiswa Unggulan UMS);
- Scholarship for Excellent Youths in Muhammadiyah and Regions (Beasiswa Tunas Unggul Muhammadiyah dan Daerah);
- International Priority Scholarship (Beasiswa Internasional UMS);
- Achievement Scholarship (Beasiswa Prestasi UMS);
- Scholarship for Hafiz Al-Qur'an (Beasiswa Hafidz Alquran).
UMS Scholarship for post-graduate,
- Scholarship Pascasarjana Bakti Persyarikatan;
- Scholarship Pascasarjana Tunas Unggul;
- Scholarship Pascasarjana Ta’awun Untuk Negri.
More information about registration procedure, registration time and announcement of selection results can be seen at http://pmb.ums.ac.id/beasiswa-ums/