VISION & MISSION
The direction and Purpose of UMS
”’Scientific and Islamic Discourse” as Wacana Keilmuan dan Keislaman means fostering a personality that masters science, technology, and art, to serve God sincerely, and to benefit other people.
In 2029, the Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta will become the Center for Islamic Education and Development of Science and Technology and provides a direction for change.
- Developing science, technology and art as part of worship to Allah (integrated) which has an impact on the realization of the main community.
- Developing human resources based on Islamic values and providing direction for change in order to realize the main society.
- To become a university that excels in the fields of science, technology and arts.
- Producing quality graduates who practice Islamic values.
- To become a sustainable university with good governance.
- Strengthening the reputation of UMS at the national and international levels.
- Accelerating the performance of research, community service, and scientific publications based on the needs of stakeholders.
- Pioneering progress in Islamic education.
- Consolidating asset management.
- Institutional and staffing arrangements.
- Optimizing IT for institutional management.
- Strengthening the funding structure, transparency and accountability of financial governance